- Your order may be shipped from an independent pharmacy or warehouse.
- Orders placed after 12:00pm (PST) will be processed the following business day.
- If you have questions regarding shipping please send us a quick message.
- Orders over $19 may ship for free. Orders under $19 may have a shipping charge at checkout.
- We only offer shipping to the 48 contiguous United States.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please email us at: support@TheCheerfulVet.com if you have any concerns and we will do our absolute best to resolve the problem.
The Cheerful Vet, LLC, The Cheerful Pet, LLC and The Cheerful Doc, LLC offer the following return policy:
- Eligible products may be returned within 14 days of purchase. Prescription Items may not be returned.
- If you would like to return a product, please email us at support@TheCheerfulVet.com. Tell us which product you are returning and please help us improve by letting us know of any problems with the product.
- Upon receiving this email, we will contact you with a return authorization. A refund will be issued after we receive the returned product.
- We will refund the cost of shipping only if the return is a result of our error.
- Only products purchased from TheCheerfulVet.com will be eligible for return.
- We regret that we are unable to accept returns on prescription medications, open containers, or vaccines.
All information found at TheCheerfulVet.com, The Cheerful Pet, LLC and The Cheerful Doc, LLC is strictly informational and should never be considered as medical advice, treatment recommendation, diagnosis, or absolute medical knowledge. Information given on this may not include everything you need to know about a health condition or product, including but not limited to, all possible uses, administration directions, warnings, side effects, precautions, product warnings, allergic reactions, potential drug interactions, or adverse effects. Information on TheCheerfulVet.com should not be used for actual diagnosis or treatment of your pets.
The Cheerful Vet does not guarantee the success or safety of any pet, animal products, or medications. Pet owners should always consult a licensed veterinarian for information regarding all diagnoses, treatment, product suitability, potential benefits and/or risks, product usage, and purchase options.
TheCheerfulVet.com, The Cheerful Pet, LLC and The Cheerful Doc, LLC refer only to providers that, to the best of our knowledge, follow all laws and regulations in terms of selling and recommending pet health products, selling and dispensing prescription medication, customer privacy policies, purchase security, and the highest ethical standards. The Cheerful Vet accepts no liability for any information, products, advice, or events that may transpire or originate with these providers.
All orders are subject to review. The Cheerful Vet, The Cheerful Pet, LLC and The Cheerful Doc, LLC reserve the right to cancel any orders.
Please note that the products depicted may differ from the appearance of the product shipped.
We respect and protect the privacy of the individuals who use thecheerfulvet.com.
We will never disclose any information collected by the Site to any third party except as required by a valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order (“Legal Process”). Information collected through your use of the Site is for the sole purpose of facilitating or improving our business relationship with you.
In order to conduct business with you, we may provide information to a bank, credit card processor, pharmacy, or other entity necessary to the successful completion of a transaction. Information collected in the course of the transaction will only be provided when you have knowingly and willingly entered into a business transaction through the Site.
Do We Share Information?
We do not share or sell information about you with any third party without your express consent. Please be aware, however, that we will release specific personal information about you if required to do so in order to comply with any valid legal process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order.
If the Site or business is sold to another party, some or all of the assets of the business operation, which may include information we have collected in the conduct of that business, will be passed on to the new owner. We will make every effort to have the new owner comply with our policies regarding the use of such information, but we cannot guarantee such compliance.
Links to Other Sites
The Cheerful Vet, LLC
The Cheerful Pet, LLC
The Cheerful Doc, LLC
205 N. Phoenix Road Suite L
Phoenix, OR 97535
Please direct all inquiries to:
Send a Message